Armando Cimolai Centro Servizi srl

Over 60 years of experience in the production of steel construction for civil, industrial or naval applications, in Italy and worldwide.

Armando Cimolai Centro Servizi is specialized in the fabrication of steelwork structures and heavy steel construction works for civil and industrial buildings as well as of welded beams for the naval and off-shore industry.

The workshop in San Quirino (Pordenone) fabricated round and polygonal steel poles for telecommunication and high tension distribution, structures for fixed or floating bridges and welded beams.

The highly specialized staff can perform not only press-bending works, via hydraulic presses of various type and dimensions, for the civil and naval fields, but also mechanical machining for works installations of huge size, cutting, beveling as well as automatic and semi-automatic welding.

Quality

Quality of the products and precision in machining are just two of the distinctive features of ACCS.

The QA system at Armando Cimolai Centro Servizi SRL has been certified by SGS to comply with the standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN 3834-2 11/2006 and as transformation center in compliance with DM 14/01/2008. The quality certifications issued by boards such as Bureau Veritas, RINA, SOA Nord Alpi and Lloyd's Register are a proof of reliability, professionalism and high standards of quality.

View certifications »

Group Cimolai

ACCS can count on a company synergy with Cimolai SPA and Cimolai Technology SPA..

The efficient organization and the available resources grant the group its role as leading company in the field of civil and industrial steelwork fabrication, in Italy and abroad.

Cimolai since 1949

In 1949 Mr. Armando Cimolai, after years of work as simple worker, starts up his own activity, with the support of his wife Albina.

The first industrial development dates back to 1954, when the first structures for industrial buildings are fabricated and the first orders are signed with public boards. An in-house design department gives Cimolai the possibility of being not just a mere performer but of proposing alternative and innovative solutions.

In the '60s the family Cimolai completes the workshop in Viale Venezia, with installations and machines that were at the forefront, at the time.

In the '70s, the founder's sons too, Eng. Luigi Cimolai and Mr Roberto Cimolai, joined the company. This second generation helped the firm expand its market. To satisfy an ever growing demand, new workshops were set up in Polcenigo (1974), Roveredo (1986) and then the Centro Servizi in San Quirino (1991).

Over the years, the key elements of the company became the relatively low prices, the high quality and the respect of delivery time, leading Cimolai to being valued not only in Italy but in Europe and then worldwide too.

2006 is a crucial year for the ownership and the synergy of the firm. Cimolai SPA is transferred to Eng. Luigi, Cimolai Technology to Mr Roberto while the ownership of the Centro Servizi remained in the hands of the founders, Armando and Albina, and of their sons Luigi and Roberto.

Although the ownership is not the same for all companies, the group remains united to offer high quality services and products and therefore have a stronger impact and presence on the industrial market.

In 2007 the production premises in Puerto Ordaz (Venezuela) are rearranged.