Over 70 years of experience in the production of steel construction for civil, industrial or naval applications, in Italy and worldwide.
Armando Cimolai Centro Servizi is a company specialized in the construction of steel structures for civil and industrial buildings and plate girders for the naval and offshore industry.
In the San Quirino (Pordenone) plant, circular and polygonal poles are produced for telecommunications, for high voltage lines and for the wind sector, structures for fixed and floating bridges.
The specialized staff carries out press-bending operations by means of hydraulic presses of various types and sizes for the civil and naval sector, as well as mechanical processing for large-scale works, automatic and semi-automatic cutting, bevelling and welding.
Quality and accuracy of the workmanship are are just two of the distinctive features of ACCS.
The QA system at Armando Cimolai Centro Servizi SRL has been certified by SGS to comply with the standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN 3834-2 11/2006 and as “transformation centre” in compliance with DM 14/01/2008. The quality certificates issued by RINA, ESNA-SOA and Lloyd’s Register institutes are a proof of reliability, professionalism and high standards of quality.
ACCS can count on a company synergy with Cimolai Technology SPA.
The efficient organization and the available resources grant the group its role as leading company in the field of civil and industrial steelwork fabrication, in Italy and abroad.
CIMOLAI SINCE 1949
Armando Cimolai, after working as a labourer, decides that the time was ripe to start his own business; with Albina, his young wife, he opened a small workshop in order to produce steel gates and windows.
The first industrial development dates back to 1954, when the first structures for industrial buildings are fabricated and the first orders are signed with public boards. An in-house design department gives Cimolai the possibility of being not just a mere performer but of proposing alternative and innovative solutions.
The workshop in S.Quirino (Pordenone)
Workshop total area (mq)
Covered area (mq)
Armando Cimolai, after working as a labourer, decides that the time was ripe to start his own business; with Albina, his young wife.
THE FIRST PLANT
The first industrial development dates back to 1954, when the first structures for industrial buildings are fabricated and the first orders are signed with public boards. An in-house design department gives Cimolai the possibility of being not just a mere performer but of proposing alternative and innovative solutions. The economic boom of the 60’s greatly encouraged the expansion of the family business. Cimolai constructed a new fabrication facility on Viale Venezia in 1963, fully equipped with technologically advanced installations and machinery.
EXPANSION OF ACTIVITY
In the ’70s, the founder’s sons too, Luigi and Roberto, joined the company. This second generation helped the firm to expand its market. To satisfy an ever-growing demand, new workshops were set up in Polcenigo (1974), Roveredo (1986) and then the in San Quirino (1991).
This is a crucial year for the ownership and the synergy of the firm. Cimolai SPA is transferred to Luigi, Cimolai Technology to Roberto while the ownership of the Centro Servizi remained in the hands of the founders, Armando and Albina, and of their sons Luigi and Roberto.
Lorenzo Holding srl acquired corporate control of Armando Cimolai centro servizi, holding 51% of the shares.